Soft Copy: Yes
Downloadable File: Yes
Course: Master of Business Administration
Question and answer of MS-64 Solved Assignment
MS-64 Solved Assignment 2020 – International Marketing
1. What do you understand by the term ‘International Marketing’? Explain the reasons for which firms enter international markets.
2. Distinguish between the following giving suitable examples.
(a) ‘Ethnocentric’ and ‘Polycentric’ orientations
(b) ‘Free Trade Area’ and ‘Customs Union’
(c) ‘Pre-investment Planning’ and ‘Post-investment Planning’ for management of political risk.
3. Discuss the significance of letter of credit in international marketing. Explain the operation of a letter of credit.
4. What is the effect of ‘terms of delivery’ on the price to be quoted by an exporter? Explain giving an example.
5. How does culture influence international marketing decisions? Explain with the help of suitable examples.
6. Briefly explain the components of international advertising strategy. What are the relative advantages of standardization and adaptation of an international advertising programme?