Soft Copy: Yes
Downloadable File: Yes
MS-611 Rural Marketing Question and Answer
Course: Master of Business Administration
Fully Solved: Yes
MS-611 Solved Assignment 2020 – Rural Marketing
1. How do environmental variables like available infrastructure and rural politics affect rural marketing? Explain giving suitable examples.
2. What would be a suitable media-mix for the following products for rural markets in your region? Given reasons for your answer in each case.
(a) LED bulbs
(b) Cooking Oil
3. Suggest some possible areas where Rural Marketing Research could find increasing application in India.
4. Describe the different types of promotional pricing methods used for rural markets. What type of promotional pricing would you use for the following and why? (attempt any one)
(b) Electric Fans
5. India’s refrigerator market is highly competitive with a large number of brands. There is a surplus supply, with all the manufacturers coming out with new strategies. An existing player now wants to focus on the rural markets as urban sales have stagnated. The company plans to customise its products with special attention to rural markets. Suggest a suitable marketing strategy to the company for entering rural markets.