Soft Copy: Yes
Downloadable File: Yes
MS-58 Management of R&D and Innovation Question and Answer
Course: Master of Business Administration
Fully Solved: Yes
MS-58 Solved Assignment 2020 – Management of R&D and Innovation
1. In what Research and Development (R&D) performs dual role? Also explain the various facets of Research and Development.
2. “Partnership are being entered into not only for marketing but also for manufacture and licensing of new innovations”. Explain why partnership are needed in innovation in the light of the statement.
3. “In present day scenario, the organisations are adopting cross-functional team approach for product or process development”. Comment on the statement.
4. “Technology policies in India and in many other countries suggest a close cooperation between industry, institutes and Government to achieve the various objectives of such policies”. Explain the features of technology policy in India.
5. “India is a nation with very sound scientific and technological base and yet we rely on foreign technologies for our industrialisation”. Comment.