Soft Copy: Yes
Downloadable File: Yes
MS-57 Maintenance Management Question and Answer
Course: Master of Business Administration
Fully Solved: Yes
MS-57 Solved Assignment 2020 – Maintenance Management
1. “A maintenance system can be viewed as a simple input–output model”. Explain the systematic approach to maintenance management in the view of this statement.
2. What is Human Resource Development in Maintenance Management? Explain the explicit or implicit expectations of an organization from its employees.
3. “Spare parts go through various stages in their life cycle” What are they? Explain them in brief.
4. “Replacement policies form an integral part of all industrial maintenance programmes”. Explain the concept of replacement decisions in the view of this statement.
5. “Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM) is a methodology as well as a philosophy”. Explain the concept of RCM along with its benefits and misconceptions.