Soft Copy: Yes
Downloadable File: Yes
MS-57 Maintenance Management Question and Answer
Course: Master of Business Administration
Fully Solved: Yes
MS-57 Solved Assignment 2021 – Maintenance Management
1. What do you understand by “Planned Maintenance Management system”? Explain any two documents required in planned maintenance.
2. What is meant by cost absorption and cost apportionment? Discuss the methods of cost absorption and state which method do you consider to be the best and why?
3. “The primary function of maintenance management is to ensure the availability of the plant and equipment.” However intrinsic to this requirement is the necessity to provide maximum reliability and safety. Explain the maintenance techniques for safety and environmental improvements.
4. Explain one component redundancy yields higher reliability than unit redundancy. For the general case of an n-component series system, prove that it is true.
5. What is vibration monitoring? Explain the basis of identifying and analyzing a problem, while making use of vibration monitoring technique.