Soft Copy: Yes
Downloadable File: Yes
MS-56 Materials Management Question and Answer
Course: Master of Business Administration
Fully Solved: Yes
MS-56 Solved Assignment 2021 – Materials Management
1. “The bottom line of any material management system is the minimisation of material procurement, storage and handling costs, without compromising quality and availability of materials”. Explain the objectives and advantages of materials management in an
2. “Negotiations with foreign suppliers call for a good deal of understanding and insight in addition to the normal planning required for such sessions”. Explain the concept of negotiation with foreign suppliers in the view of the statement.
3. What do you understand by Manufacturing Resource Planning? Is MRPII the ultimate manufacturing planning and control system?
4. “Process Inventory is concerned with the material or semi-finished good on the production floor”. Do you agree? Give reasons in support of your answer.
5. Why control is needed in materials management? Explain the different types of control needed in materials management?