Soft Copy: Yes
Downloadable File: Yes
MS-55 Logistics and Supply Chain Management Question and Answer
Course: Master of Business Administration
Fully Solved: Yes
MS-55 Solved Assignment 2020 – Logistics and Supply Chain Management
1. What is Physical Distribution Management? Describe its components. Also, elucidate the “total approach” to PDM.
2. How do you link goods flow, information flow and cash flow in supply chain integration? Explain with appropriate diagram.
3. “Making changes in a manufacturing company is probably the hardest thing that civilized man has ever set out to achieve” – give your comments on this statement in context with the organization switching to supply chain management.
4. “Today’s management cannot afford to focus only on company’s performance in a vacuum, there is an emerging requirement to focus on the performance of the extended supply chain or network in which company is a partner”. Comment!
5. Write short note on any three of the following:
a) Logistics- Marketing interface.
b) Supply Alliances.
c) Distribution Requirement Planning (DRP).
d) Cost Drivers.