Soft Copy: Yes
Downloadable File: Yes
MS-55 Logistics and Supply Chain Management Question and Answer
Course: Master of Business Administration
Fully Solved: Yes
MS-55 Solved Assignment 2021 – Logistics and Supply Chain Management
1. “The supply chain management (SCM) is viewed as a system that links an enterprise with its customers and suppliers.” Comment on the statement.
2. It is a fact; SCM and BPR have a common goal and are interrelated. Explain the sentence with examples.
3. Information is the key to the decision making in Business.” Explain the concept of information and technology in the integrated supply chain. Also, explain the importance of information in integrated business.
4. “Logistics Management impacts not only upon the profit and loss account of business but also upon the balance sheet?” Comment on the statement.
5. “Choice of location for a plant is one of the earliest problems facing management.” Do you agree? Give reasons in support of your answer.