Soft Copy: Yes
Downloadable File: Yes
MS-54 Management of Information Systems Question and Answer
Course: Master of Business Administration
Fully Solved: Yes
MS-54 Solved Assignment 2020 – Management Information Systems
1. “The way organizations cannot exist without MIS (Management Information System), even information does not exist without organization.” Discuss.
2. What are the features of a language which should be considered for its selection in the design of a system? Explain your answer with special reference to on-line system.
3. “Switching systems are connected to each other through point-to-point media.” Explain in the light of the statement the concept of connectivity through switched networks.
4. “Several problems may motivate management in an organization to adopt the database approach- focusing on the problem of the data.” Discuss the major problems that motivate a database approach along with the taxonomy of data structures.
5. “Computer virus is a software code that can infect other computer programs by altering them to include a copy of it.” Discuss the concept of computer virus and its main characteristics.