Soft Copy: Yes
Downloadable File: Yes
MS-53 Production/ Operations Management Question and Answer
Course: Master of Business Administration
Fully Solved: Yes
MS-53 Solved Assignment 2020 – Production/Operations Management
1. “We have entered the age of technology; henceforth everything will be knowledge based”. Discuss the above in the context of increasing use of technology-based resources for achieving tasks.
2. “Forecasting is one input to all types of business planning and control, both inside and outside the operations functions”. Explain the application of forecasting to different functional areas in the light of the statement.
3. Discuss the relationship between work measurement and job design. Which typically follows the other? Why?
4. Why did the JIT (Just-in-time) approach evolve in Japan and not in Western countries? Write the various characteristics of Just – in –time system.
5. “As per major activity groups involved in materials management in any manufacturing organization, several issues emerge”. Write the various issues related to storage and material handling.
6. “Technology plays a key role in the development of manufacturing systems”. Explain the classification of process technology in view of the statement.