Soft Copy: Yes
Downloadable File: Yes
MS-53 Production/ Operations Management Question and Answer
Course: Master of Business Administration
Fully Solved: Yes
MS-53 Solved Assignment 2021 – Production/Operations Management
1. “Productivity is one of the major performance criteria for evaluating a production system”. Explain.
2. What do you mean by the term “Forecast”? Explain the need of forecast in operations management.
3. Explain facility planning along with its objectives.
4. Compare and contrast “push type of production system with the “pull” type of production system and justify which one is better?
5. “Computer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM) systems provide an integrated approach to production processes through efficient information handling for overall improvements in product quality and productivity. Explain the statement.