Soft Copy: Yes
Downloadable File: Yes
MS-495 Ethics and Corporate Governance in Banks Question and Answer
Course: Master of Business Administration
Fully Solved: Yes
MS-495 Solved Assignment 2021 – Ethics and Corporate Governance in Banks
1. Identify the four main areas of Business Ethics. What are the different steps involved in the theory of moral development?
2. How are ethical dilemmas resolved? Explain this from business perspective and individual perspective.
3. ‘Reserve Bank of India has taken various steps towards furthering corporate governance in the Indian Banking system’. Discuss.
4. Discuss the alternative models of Corporate Citizenship. Explain which is the most traditional model of Corporate Citizenship.
5. Why is Grameen Bank called the bank for the ‘poorest of the poor’? Trace the origin of Grameen Bank and discuss its objectives.
6. Write short notes on any two of the following:
(a) Whistle Blower Policy
(b) Corporate Social Responsibility in Financial Sector
(c) Green IT initiatives in Banks.