Soft Copy: Yes
Downloadable File: Yes
MS-494 Risk Management in Banks Question and Answer
Course: Master of Business Administration
Fully Solved: Yes
MS-494 Solved Assignment 2020 – Risk Management in Banks
1. Choose a Bank of your choice and find out the Asset Liability Management process in it. Discuss with them the role and functions of various sub-committees of Asset Liabilities Committee of that Bank. Write a note on your discussions.
2. What do you understand by ‘Risk Regulation’? Discuss the various factors taken into consideration by the Reserve Bank of India while designing the regulatory framework for Banks in this regard.
3. Consult a Bank Manager of your choice and find out the risks faced by the banks while extending Project Finance, and Working Capital Finance to the industries. Also discuss how these risks can be mitigated. Write a note on your discussions.
4. What are ‘Credit Derivatives’? Explain the various types of credit derivatives.
5. Discuss the need for Risk Sensitive Incentive Systems in Banks and explain the principles of sound compensation for prudent risk taking.