Soft Copy: Yes
Downloadable File: Yes
MS-494 Risk Management in Banks Question and Answer
Course: Master of Business Administration
Fully Solved: Yes
MS-494 Solved Assignment 2021 – Risk Management in Banks
1. What do you understand by Asset Liability Management (ALM)? Explain the ALM process and discuss the role and functions of various sub-committees of the Asset Liability Committee (ALCO) in a Bank.
2. What is ‘Credit Risk’? Explain the difference between ‘Project Finance’ and ‘other forms of finance’ and discuss in detail the credit risk involved in project finance.
3. Explain the concept of ‘Market Risk’ and discuss about the constituent components of ‘Market Risk’. Discuss the various models used to estimate market risk.
4. Meet the Manager of a Bank and discuss the various methods used for measuring interest rate risk exposures. Write a note on your discussions.
5. What do you understand by ‘Risk Appetite’? Explain a typical risk appetite metrics of a Bank and discuss the various aspects of Market Risk Policy and Liability Management Policy.