Soft Copy: Yes
Downloadable File: Yes
MS-46 Management of Financial Services Question and Answer
Course: Master of Business Administration
Fully Solved: Yes
MS-46 Solved Assignment 2022 – Management of Financial Services
1. What are the various Non-Banking Financial Institutions operating in India? Describe the role and functions of different Non-Banking Financial Institutions operating in the Indian financial markets.
2. Write a note on the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) Regulations governing brokers and Sub-brokers. Between self –regulation and legislative regulation, which is more relevant in India and why?
3. What do you understand by ‘Issue Management’? Explain the various factors that have to be kept in mind by the Merchant Bankers while selecting a Public Issue proposal. Also describe different post-issue activities that are managed by them?
4. Explain the concept of ‘Credit Rating’. Discuss the process followed by a rating agency while giving a Credit Rating symbol to the issuer company. Describe how the Credit Rating agencies are regulated in India.
5. Define ‘Insurance’. Discuss the various types of Insurable Risks. Explain the contingencies that are covered under a typical Life Insurance Contract.