Soft Copy: Yes
Downloadable File: Yes
MS-45 International Financial Management Question and Answer
Course: Master of Business Administration
Fully Solved: Yes
MS-45 Solved Assignment 2020 – International Financial Management
1. What are the main features of the exchange rate regime that was designed at Bretton Woods? Discuss the different options available under the fixed exchange rate system and floating exchange rate system.
2. Why is cost of capital important for a firm? Explain the reasons for variations in the cost of capital across different countries.
3. What do you understand by Exchange Rate Exposures? Describe different types of exchange rate exposures and the techniques used to manage them.
4. What is meant by Foreign Direct Investment (FDI)? What are the major stimulating factors that spur foreign investment in a country?
5. What role does Export Credit Guarantee Corporation (ECGC) play in financing of exports from India? Discuss the various types of guarantees offered by ECGC. What are the risks covered under Standard Policies issued by it?