Soft Copy: Yes
Downloadable File: Yes
MS-28 Labour Laws Question and Answer
Course: Master of Business Administration
Fully Solved: Yes
MS-28 Solved Assignment 2020 – Labour Laws
1. Explain the concept of social justice in relation to industrial jurisprudence. Briefly describe the genesis of labour legislation in India.
2. Describe the scope and applicability of Factories Act, 1948. Explain the provisions relating to Annual leave with Wages under the Act.
3. Explain the procedure for registration and cancellation of a Trade Union. What is the legal status and rights of a registered Trade Union?
4. Discuss briefly the scope and coverage of the Mines Act, 1952. Discuss briefly and describe the provisions for enforcement of the Act.
5. Define and discuss the objectives of the Industrial Disputes Act, 1947. Explain the provisions regarding Lay-off, Retrenchment and closure under the Act.