Soft Copy: Yes
Downloadable File: Yes
Ms-08 Quantitative Analysis for Managerial Applications
Course: Master of Business Administration
Fully Solved: Yes
MS-08 Solved Assignment 2020 – Quantitative Analysis for Managerial Applications
1. The prices (in Rs.) of three X, Y and Z are x, y and z per unit respectively. A purchases 4 units of Z and sells 3 units of X and 5 units of Y. B purchases 3 units of Y and sells 2 units of X and 1 Unit of Z. C purchases 1 unit of X and sells 4 Units of Y and 6 units of Z. In the process A, B and C earn Rs. 6000, Rs. 5000 and Rs. 13000 respectively. Using matrics, find the prices per unit of three commodities.
2. Calculate Quartile derivation.
|Monthly Wages (Rs.)||No. of Workers|
|1150 and above||10|
3. Four Cards are drawn at random from a well shuffled pack of 52 cards, find the probability that
(i) They are a king, a queen, a jack and an ace,
(ii) Two are king and two are queens,
(iii) Two are black and two are red,
(iv) They should be one from each suit.
4. Based on a nationwide poll, a seller of printed advertisements estimates that 56% of all adults usually open all the mail they receive. If this is still the current rate at which adults open mail, what is the probability that in a random sample of 1000 adults, the number who usually open all of their mail will be
(a) Less than 541
(b) 570 or more?
5. Write short note on any three of the following:
a) Poisson Distribution.
b) Purposive Sampling.
c) Geometric Mean.
d) Rank Correction.
e) Advantages of Quantitative Approach of Management.