Soft Copy: Yes
Downloadable File: Yes
Ms-07 Information Systems for Managers
Course: Master of Business Administration
Fully Solved: Yes
MS-07 Solved Assignment 2022 – Information Systems for Managers
1. Explain the difference between commercial software, shareware, open source software, freeware and public domain software.
2. What are various ways of assessing the value of information? Explain each method briefly?
3. Computers are often referred to as ‘number crunchers’. Evaluate the statement in the context of financial planning.
4. In which phase of system life cycle the following are performed? Defining the problem, identifying its causes, specifying the solution, and identifying the information requirements.
5. In the context of a data warehouse:
(a) What is a concept hierarchy?
(b) What do you mean by factual information?
(c) What is a snowflake schema?