Title: MFP-2 Solved Assignment 2022
Course Code : MFP-2
Course Title : Equity Derivatives
Session: July 2021 and January 2022 sessions
Assignment Code : MFP-2/TMA/JAN/2022
Coverage : All Blocks
Course: Master of Business Administration
Soft Copy: Yes
Downloadable File: Yes
Last date of submission for January 2022 session is 30th April, 2022 and for July 2022 session is 31st October, 2022.
MFP-2 Solved Assignment 2022 – Equity Derivatives
1. What is a Forward Contract? Explain how does it work? Distinguish between Forward Contract and a Future Contract.
2. What are ‘SWAPs’? Explain the different type of SWAPs giving examples.
3. Explain Stock Futures and Index Futures. Give a comparative analysis on the product features of an Index future and a Stock Futures Contract.
4. What are ‘OPTIONS’? Explain the factors that drive call option prices and discuss the manner in which these factors impact their prices.
5. Who is a clearing member? Discuss the different types of clearing members. Explain the clearing and settlement mechanism of futures contracts.